On October 11-13, 2020, leaders from the Open Payments Coalition (OPC) are coming together at UBRI Connect, a virtual event on the latest trends in crypto payments.
Register now for free to attend this series of talks, demos and networking opportunities, where you’ll find out how PayString is solving key challenges faced by service providers and end users.
Open Payments is a global coalition of 48 companies and nonprofits, including Blockchain.com, Brave, BitTrue, Bitpay, Crypto.com, Huboi, Gojek, and Care, who have come together to create PayString, the new open standard for connecting global payment networks.
At the latest PayString event, key OPC leaders will be exploring the future of payments and showcasing how PayString continues to make moving money easier, including a new way to automate payment address verification for non-custodial crypto wallets using PayString.
Some highlights include:
- Ripple CTO David Schwartz on creating the Internet of Value
- Bitpay CEO Stephen Pair on Payments Globally On a Blockchain
- Pantera Capital’s Co-Chief Investment Officer Joey Krug on Opportunities in DeFi & payments
- Meltem Demirors on Securing financial networks: the future of finance, compute, and connectivity
- Partners like Crypto.com, BitPay, BitTrue, Tangem & PayBurner showcasing how PayString is solving the key problems for their users
- Live demos of PayString’s latest release
Register now to secure your place and be part of this unique gathering of industry leaders working on the next generation of P2P and Open Payments initiatives.